Here are the photos of the house where Robert Mugabe, the president of Zimbabwe lives. Despite the poor and hyper inflation of the country, it seems that Mugabe having a very nice house to live. While his people starve, and die because of no medical help, and we are asked to help his people over and over again, he and his family live like this.
Zimbabwe began as the British crown colony of Southern Rhodesia, created from land held by the British South Africa Company. President Robert Mugabe is the head of State and Commander in Chief of the armed forces. Morgan Tsvangirai is the Prime Minister. Mugabe has been in power since the country's internationally recognized independence in 1980.
Some fact about the house:
- Arab artists spent a year decorating the ceilings
- 3 acres of accommodation
- Estimated USD 26 million to build
- 25 en-suite bathrooms
- Neighbors in Borrowdale, Harare, have been told to sell up and leave to protect Mugabe’s security
- China has donated the glazed blue tiles that cover the roof
- Malaysia has donated the timber < WTF???
- There are underground rooms reinforced with concrete
- It is 3 times the size of the State House
- Has 44 acres of landscaped grounds
- A Serbian construction company built it, Energo Project, based to a Chinese design
- 50 crack riot response police guard it on a 24 hour watch
Source from Weird Existence